13 August 2018
- 3 wheeler from TCM goes down well with food firms
- CILT warns inaction on Brexit ‘not an option’
- Distribution strategy unclear as Sports Direct buys House of Fraser
- Lorries can’t limbo - campaign emphasises
- New anti-fatigue matting promises better comfort for standing workers
- Who will win in the future of container shipping?
- Crown to highlight safety features at H&S Scotland
- Floor grinding gets VNA trucks moving faster
Within eight weeks of the initial enquiry, Optima has implemented Optimiser - a new, cutting edge cloud-based warehouse management system – for the Border Group, which operates modern warehouses with a 15,000 pallet capacity near Newport, Gwent. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- GTX Ride-On Scrubber Sweeper - Industrial & Commercial Floor Cleaning
- ELEROLL modular roller tracks
- Fronius Selectiva 16 kW
- Dexion Pallet Racking Systems from Bristol Storage
Following the successful launch of the Safer Logistics Campaign, Handling & Storage Solutions will continue its bid to promote health and safety awareness in logistics to an even wider audience...