26 September 2016
- Brexit - What next?
- Logistics key to Wolseley UK transformation plan
- Interroll Synchronous Drum Motor expands into servo drive applications
- CSL lifts the spirits in bottling hall
- Lightweight CIJ geared for flexible operations
- The adidas Group automates with KNAPP
- Sainsbury’s opens DC for online grocery orders in London
- Bosch ties up with SAP on Industry 4.0
Lifting Points for Bolting – Ultimate Safety in Lifting with the RUD PowerPoint Star RUD offer an extensive range of lifting and lashing applications which includes both welded and threaded types, covering a working load capacity range from 0.6 to 200 tonne. Offering over 270 different tested and certified lifting/lashing points, 210 of which are for bolting and 60 for welding. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Dexion Pallet Racking Systems from Bristol Storage
- Cloud-based WMS
- RACKING REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE
- GTX Ride-On Scrubber Sweeper - Industrial & Commercial Floor Cleaning
Following the success of last year’s Safer Logistics Campaign, Handling & Storage Solutions will run a bigger and better campaign in 2016 to promote health and safety awareness in logistics to an even wider audience...