19 February 2018
- Is eCommerce putting warehouse workers at risk?
- ‘We’ve got your back’
- Driving safety through technology
- Wrestling the gorilla at The Delivery Conference
- CeMAT 2018 provides knowledge platform
- Mobile charging station for in-and-outdoors
- 3.5 kilometres of conveyor earmarked for Triumph DC
- Yodel drives sophisticated delivery offering for retailer
05 February 2018
The ever-growing demand for speed and accuracy that is driven by e-commerce may be putting warehouse workers at greater risk than ever before. Bruce Stubbs, director, supply chain, Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions, explains how it is possible to protect, and enhance, the warehouse workers’ physical safety and mental wellbeing while maintaining high levels of productivity. [Read More]
Following the successful launch of the Safer Logistics Campaign, Handling & Storage Solutions will continue its bid to promote health and safety awareness in logistics to an even wider audience...