17 October 2018
- No-deal Brexit means ‘five years of turmoil’
- UK's first all-electric parcel depot opens
- How agile a supply chain can you afford?
- Know your currency options ahead of Brexit crunch time
- Blockchain - what is it and how can it be used?
- Record-breaking PPMA Show
- Nivea manufacturer turns to LPR to solve pallet challenge
- Inflight allows customers to amend order one hour before delivery
Within eight weeks of the initial enquiry, Optima has implemented Optimiser - a new, cutting edge cloud-based warehouse management system – for the Border Group, which operates modern warehouses with a 15,000 pallet capacity near Newport, Gwent. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Dexion Pallet Racking Systems from Bristol Storage
- RACK ARMOUR (PALLET RACKING PROTECTION)
- ELEROLL modular roller tracks
- GTX Ride-On Scrubber Sweeper - Industrial & Commercial Floor Cleaning
Following the successful launch of the Safer Logistics Campaign, Handling & Storage Solutions will continue its bid to promote health and safety awareness in logistics to an even wider audience...