Master Driver CPC
11 May 2016
What is the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence? The Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) is a qualification that all professional bus, coach and lorry drivers must hold. To retain this qualification, each driver must complete 35 hours of Driver CPC Periodic Training every 5 years.
You can find out more about getting the most out of Driver CPC training as an in-house provider and a commercial training provider by downloading our information sheets:
- ‘5 Steps to Ensuring a Return on your Driver CPC Investment’ – For in-house providers
- ‘6 Steps to Ensuring a Return on Your Driver CPC Offering’ – For commercial training providers
Where can you get RTITB Master Driver CPC courses?
RTITB Master Driver CPC courses can be purchased from our network of Master Driver CPC Consortium members. Alternatively, you can apply for membership of the consortium enabling you to deliver RTITB’s Master Driver CPC Periodic Training courses.
Why choose RTITB Master Driver CPC courses?
- Our courses are designed to improve your driver’s risk taking behaviour and workplace attitude.
- Master Driver CPC courses are engaging:
- Delivered in manageable 35 minute topics throughout a 7 hour day
- Each 35 minute session can be delivered in a number of different ways to suit a variety of audiences and learner types
- Delivery options include videos, discussion points, quizzes, practical exercises, “speed-dating”, true or false, case studies, crosswords, games and posters
- Equip your drivers with the latest legislative information and best practice guidance on a range of issues.
- Your drivers will leave our courses with new and refreshed skills and knowledge
In 2014, 107,000 drivers attended Master Driver CPC Periodic Training courses.
We are the Number 1 provider of Driver CPC Periodic Training in the UK.
In 2014, 99.1% of attendees gave positive feedback scores for RTITB courses.
For more information please CLICK HERE.