Easilift refreshes doors range
03 July 2018
Easilift has introduced a new and complete range of Loading Systems high speed doors.
Installing a high speed door means a forklift driver does not have to slow down. The High Speed Doors open automatically when the radar or sensors detect a vehicle or pedestrian.
Loading Systems High Speed Doors are fully compliant with all safety aspects of the European Safety Standard EN 13241-1and carry the CE mark, and are said to offer durability, long lifespan, optimum safety, low maintenance, and energy efficiency.
Loading Systems High Speed Doors are impact resistant and fully self-repairing. The door leaf automatically returns into the tracks after a collision. Maintenance and interruptions are thereby reduced to a minimum.
- Anti-crash over full height
- Wind load EN-12424 Class 4 (3000x3000mm)
- Standard equipped with cover cap for winding tube and actuator
- High opening and closing speed 2.0-0.8m/s
- Superior sealing and side guides with self-lubricating polyethylene.
- Optimise logistics flows - Frequency-driven standard (soft start/soft stop)
- PVC door leaf 1.3 mm thick without reinforcement profiles, easy to clean
- Flexible soil profile
- Silent operation due to lack of reinforcement profiles in the door leaf.
- 13 standard colours for door leaf
- Isolated door leaf possible of 3 mm (3.9 W/m²) or 7 mm (3.3 W/m²) RVS 304 / 316 optional version
Easilift has five variations:
The 640NG Standard (010) can best be described as an “all in one” high-speed door. The superior sealing of the door leaf in the side guides makes the 640NG standard class 4 windproof. This makes the door extremely suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The 640NG Freez 1 (040) is specially designed for refrigeration/deep-freeze applications up to -10 °C. The high opening and closing speed and superior sealing limit temperature fluctuations, reduce the entry of moisture into the cold store and optimise internal transport.
The 640NG Clean (020) (upon request) is specially developed for environments where high demands are made on air permeability in under and over pressure rooms, such as cleanrooms for the pharmaceutical industry, processing of chemicals or electronic components.
The 640NG Freez 2 (050) (upon request) is, like the Freez 1, specially designed for deep-freeze applications. The door leaf of the Freez 2 is double-walled with 1.3 mm polyester fabric with an air gap in between.