LATEST NEWS

Panasonic to complete Zetes acquisition in 300m euro deal

28 April 2017

Japanese electronics giant Panasonic acquired 57.01% of Zetes and will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the remaining 42.99% of shares in the Belgian supply chain and mobility solutions company. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
SAFER LOGISTICS
Safer Logistics

Boost your safety with the Safer Logistics Campaign

Following the success of last year’s Safer Logistics Campaign, Handling & Storage Solutions will run a bigger and better campaign in 2016 to promote health and safety awareness in logistics to an even wider audience...

Read more

FEATURED SUPPLIERS
TWITTER FEED
 
HSD Guide 2015/2016
VIDEO OF THE MONTH