Briggs Equipment’s environmental commitment
03 February 2022
AT BRIGGS, we recognise our organisational responsibility to help protect and preserve the environment. This commitment to sustainability isn’t just a slogan, it’s a long-term culture that will benefit our people, customers and the environment itself.
We have implemented a wide range of actions to help bring this commitment to life, including:
- Becoming an officially accredited carbon neutral business
- A pledge to plant a tree for every new truck sold
- The phasing out of all petrol and diesel vehicles from our company car fleet in favour of electric and hybrid vehicles
- Ongoing work with our manufacturing partners to investigate and promote the latest green technology and products
- Development of our infrastructure platforms to support this sustainability commitment
- Inclusion of this environmental commitment in our business strategy
We understand that there isn’t a quick fix to the environmental challenges that we all face, which is why this must be a long-term process that continues to evolve. We are determined to introduce a greener way of working to our industry and by implementing a clear strategy we hope this this can be the start of a collective response to these challenges.
We are extremely proud to be certified as a Carbon Neutral business and we will strive to continue reducing our environmental impact whilst ensuring that business keeps moving.
You can find out more about the actions we’ve taken, including our ‘Plant a Tree’ campaign by visiting our website or via email: