02 March 2021
- Adhesive supplier awards £20m logistics contract
- Joining forces
- Swisslog hosts webinar to support e-grocers in fulfilment challenge
- Asda plans to close hubs and expand ‘in-store pick’
- 2021: The Year of Inventory Classification
- How has the pandemic changed warehouses?
- Designed to suit food markets
- New warehouse truck fleet for leading 3PL
Within eight weeks of the initial enquiry, Optima has implemented Optimiser - a new, cutting edge cloud-based warehouse management system – for the Border Group, which operates modern warehouses with a 15,000 pallet capacity near Newport, Gwent. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- RACKING REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE
- GTX Ride-On Scrubber Sweeper - Industrial & Commercial Floor Cleaning
- RACK ARMOUR (PALLET RACKING PROTECTION)
- Fronius Selectiva 16 kW
Following the successful launch of the Safer Logistics Campaign, Handling & Storage Solutions will continue its bid to promote health and safety awareness in logistics to an even wider audience...