Make the most of warehouse space
23 November 2020
Warehouse space is a key battleground for operators at a critical point of change due to the rise of eCommerce, the pandemic, Brexit and more.
That’s why we’ve put together Handling & Storage Solutions Live which is a virtual conference where delegates will enjoy four hours of CPD-accredited content.
To illustrate how smart design, and the right combination of storage infrastructure and forklifts can bring about a sea change in warehouse space optimisation, Martin McVicar, MD, Combilift will explain how the company’s products have enabled a major packaging supplier to optimise its warehouse space while keeping up with its ever growing production schedule.
The virtual conference will also feature Kevin Mofid, Head of Industrial Research, Savills who will discuss the logistics property landscape, demand trends and implications for warehouse and logistics managers.
The full programme is:
- 09:30-10:30 | The "New normal" AMRs in a time of disruption - Denis Niezgoda, Director of Business Development Europe, Locus Robotics
- 10:30-11:30 | Saving space and boosting productivity - Martin McVicar, MD, Combilift
- 11:30 - 12:30 | ‘Off the Shelf’ automated solutions within 3 months - Shane Faulkner, Head of Sales, Swisslog
- 12:30-13:00 | Aftershock and pre-Peak of Covid-19 - Kevin Mofid, Head of Industrial Research, Savills
- 13:00-13:30 | Do the detail in eFulfillment - Nick Fox, Head of Logistics - Europe, at fashion retailer Theory
All attendees will receive CPD points.