Multimodal extension for Northern France
23 November 2020
SEGRO has delivered a new 35,000 sq m platform, for Geodie in Dourges, which is equidistant between Calais and Brussels.
The site comprises a 10,000 sq m building with 21 dock doors and is part of the Delta 3 development, which will eventually offer 760,000 sq m of warehouses. The site also hosts a range of additional services: training centre, HGV secure parking, HGV maintenance workshop, service stations, catering, etc.
Geodis has taken possession of the building, with a second building of an equivalent area scheduled for 2021.
The pandemic, Brexit and the longer term trend of eCommerce mean warehousing and logistics operations are changing fast. Get up to speed and get insight on innovative solutions you can use to revamp your operations.
- The "New normal" - AMRs in a time of disruption - Denis Niezgoda, VP Europe, Locus Robotics
- Saving space and boosting productivity - Martin McVicar, MD, Combilift
- ‘Off the Shelf’ automated solutions within 3 months - Shane Faulkner, Head of Sales, Swisslog
- Do the detail in eFulfillment - Nick Fox, Head of Logistics - Europe, at fashion retailer Theory
- Warehouse Property: Aftershock and pre-Peak - Kevin Mofid, Head of Industrial Research, Savills