New battery pack
27 April 2021
INDUSTRIAL BATTERY provider Flux Power has launched its next generation M24 lithium battery pack for pallet trucks and order pickers.
THE M24 delivers 24V, 420Ah and can last for 3,500 cycles. It is UL Listed and compatible with forklift OEM interface requirements. Flux Power has begun initial shipments, which have been well received by multiple customers.
The completely redesigned M24 lithium battery pack incorporates customer feedback from previous versions, along with innovative design features including:
- Improved SOC gauge provides more accurate information about the battery pack
- Soft power-off function ensures a smooth power transition for the equipment
- Hinged top cover for easier service accessibility
- Robust lifting lugs for increased safety
- Removable charge / discharge cable for easy replacement
The M24 uses lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry and is available with the SkyBMS telematics option.
“We launched the original M24 two years ago and have made multiple improvements based on customer input,” says Flux Power’s director of sales, Tod Kilgore. “Early reaction indicates we have a leading contender for this high-volume market.”
For more information, visit www.fluxpower.com