Nilfisk has launched GO-Line scrubber dryers
19 July 2019
The manufacturer launched the ride-on SC3500 as a solution for high performance applications that require a more space efficient model.
With improvements to productivity, manoeuvrability, and ergonomics, this versatile addition to the Nilfisk GO-Line can handle large commercial and industrial environments with ease, says the firm.
The Nilfisk GO-Line range covers basic cleaning equipment that is easy to use, reliable and good value for money.
Current models in the GO-Line range include the VP100 commercial dry vacuum cleaner, VL100 wet & dry vacuum cleaners as well as two walk-behind scrubber dryers the SC430and SC530. All of them being the reliable choice for simple every day cleaning tasks.
The SC3500 introduces the first ride-on model in the range. This increases Nilfisk's product offering to customers who have large floor areas to clean but want the benefits of the GO-Line range.
- Excellent cleaning and drying performance and for touch cleaning the double brush pressure setting can be used
- High productivity thanks to the large recovery tank and working speed up to 6km/h large areas can be quickly cleaned
- The squeegee automatically lifts in reverse to reduce damages and service costs
- Brush deck and squeegee are automatically lowered and raised when using the OneTouch button instead of mechanical operation
- OneTouch button activates all main functions by clicking one button
- Intuitive control panel all cleaning parameters can be easily adjusted while driving from the operator’s position
- Quick coupling for water filling makes it easy to fill the solution tank but also to check the water level in the solution tank or to drain in
- Hanging squeegee for easier passage through narrow spaces and doorways
Low total cost of ownership:
- Brush click-off system to release the brushes/pad holders in one click without any effort
- No deck blade needed since the machine comes with bristle splash guard as standard to reduce spare parts cost
- Detergent Mixing system available for correct dosing and saving on consumption and no unnecessary waste of detergent