Registration opens for key transport safety event
04 September 2019
This year’s CILT Transport & Logistics Safety Forum conference brings together Occupational Road Risk experts and will focus on promoting and raising awareness of the need for organisations to proactively manage road risk.
The event is called Road Risk: Good Management or Good Luck?
The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT) will demonstrate how the consistent implementation of best practice policies, high standards of staff training and fostering an open environment conducive to honest communication to / from drivers will lead to a safer environment for all therefore reducing occupational road risk! The conference will also explore what happens when things go wrong and how you might avoid this from happening in the first place.
Road Risk: Good Management or Good Luck?
When: Tuesday 12 November 2019 from 0815 (0915) - 1530 hrs
Where: Transport for London, 10th Floor Auditorium, 5 Endeavour Square, Stratford, London E20 1JN
Cost: Members: Free / Non-Members: £75 or £50 if you book by 8th September 2019.
Delegates will also have an opportunity to ask questions to our expert panel.
- Mike Brown MVO FRICS FCILT, Commissioner, Transport for London
- Dean Clamp, Group HSEQ Director, Wincanton Group; Chair
- Glen Davies FCILT, Director, A to H Solutions
- Andrew Drewary (pictured), Director, Road Safety Smart
- Vikki Woodfine, Partner // Head of Road Transport & Logistics // Head of Regulatory Compliance & Investigations (North West), DWF
- Richard Atkinson CBE MA FCILT, Teaching Fellow, Aston University
- Steve Vachre, Motor Specialist, UK Corporate, JLT Specialty Ltd.
- Paul Hilton, Claims Executive, JLT Specialty Ltd.
- Anne Marie Penny DipASM, Senior Programme Manager, Highways England; Driving for Better Business Lead.
- Kevin Richardson FCILT, Chief Executive, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
Limited places are available this year. For further information, or to sponsor this conference, please contact Senior Regions & Forums Co-ordinator Ana Walker at email@example.com.
Did you know that:
- 1 in 3 road deaths are of someone driving for work?
- 5 people are killed on our roads every single day?
- Every 23 seconds someone in the world is killed in an RTC?