Leading brands to speak at xChange conference
12 October 2021
NULOGY HAS announced the speaker line-up for its 2021 Nulogy xChange conference, a free industry event which will be held virtually on October 19-21.
The event will bring together contract packers, contract manufacturers, third-party logistics providers, and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) brand leaders for networking opportunities, and to discuss the adoption and benefits of digital transformation.
The speaker line-up for Nulogy xChange 2021 includes:
- Nicole Barrick - Director, Global Manufacturing Services, Church & Dwight
- Karin Bursa - Host, TekTok Podcast, and 2020 Supply Chain Pro to Know of the Year
- Dr. Elouise Epstein - Partner, Kearney, and Author
- Kim Faulkner - VP, Global Demand, Systems & eCommerce Supply Chain, Colgate-Palmolive
- Charles Liu - COO (former), Casper
- David Warrick – General Manager, Global Supply Chain, Microsoft
For more information, visit www.nulogy.com