FLTA Awards 2019: Get involved
16 July 2018
As the winners from the 2018 Awards for Excellence continue to bask in their success, organisers, the Fork Lift Truck Association, are busily preparing for the Awards’ silver jubilee. With such an important milestone approaching, the FLTA would like you to get involved. Its chief executive Peter Harvey explains why.
For nearly a quarter of a century, our Annual Awards for Excellence have been recognising and rewarding excellence within our industry to inspire other individuals, teams and companies to do the same.
In that time, we’ve presented more than 150 Archie statuettes in celebration of those who have achieved outstanding work – including products, services and initiatives, in the previous year.
Whether it’s the latest innovations from forward-thinking companies, to individual efforts to make the industry a better place to be, the FLTA Archie symbolises exceptional thinking. As such, it carries a great deal of kudos.
As the FLTA Awards focus on the best the industry has to offer, we are eager to hear about those pioneering men, women and companies… and that’s where you come in.
For example, we have the “Big Four”. These are our main product and service categories (Environment, Ergonomics, Safety and Innovation) and they’re among the most fiercely contested.
But it’s not all about the metal and the machines. After all, any industry is only as good as its people. Reflecting this, there are a number of categories which recognise and celebrate the achievements of team and individuals who’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty.
• FLTA Dealer Member of the Year
• Safe Site Award (for sites operating lift trucks)
• Supplier of the Year
• Apprentice of the Year
• Services to the Fork Lift Truck Association
• Services to the Fork Lift Truck Industry
• Lifetime Achievement
Designed to recognise excellence, products, services and work must have been launched or carried out between 1st October 2017 and 30th September 2018.
The deadline for entries is 30th September 2018 and, remember, you don’t have to be a member of the FLTA to nominate or be nominated. You can even nominate yourself…
Become a sponsor
An event like the FLTA Awards wouldn’t be possible without the generous support of sponsors and supporters.
Every year, fresh opportunities arise to link your brand with the industry’s most prestigious and most publicised event.
As well as giving something back, you’ll benefit from a number of unique and measurable benefits including:
• Coverage of your Sponsorship in a wealth of marketing materials
• Appearances in industry-leading titles such as HSS magazine, the Official Media Partner for Awards 2019
• Exposure in the Associations Pick of the Year publication (the industry bible for the best of this year’s new products)
• Huge traffic across social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Your logo on a succession of e-newsletters and and e-shots to tens of thousands of truck users
• Your profile on the FLTA website (with links from online communications)
• Complimentary table for 10 with priority seating closest to the stage at the Oscar’s-style presentation
• Presenting an Award, alongside our celebrity host in front of 400+ leading figures from across the industry
• Branding throughout the evening, on-stage and on-screen
• Follow-up promotion on-line and in the results issue of HSS magazine
Join the Jury
We are currently seeking 12 individuals who genuinely know the industry and products within it to serve as jurors. They will be asked to review, assess and select winners to ensure the Awards’ integrity, fairness and transparency.
To be considered for this prestigious opportunity, please email email@example.com today or call 01635 277577.
So, if you think you would like to get involved, as a jury member, a sponsor or to nominate get in touch or go.