Home >Gemini at IMHX
Gemini at IMHX
12 December 2012
Gemini Data Loggers designs and manufactures Tinytag, self contained and battery operated data loggers for monitoring temperature, humidity, shock, vibration and other environmental parameters in a variety of locations within the logistics industry.
Tinytag data loggers are used in a wide range of applications such as transportation, shipment and warehousing to:
- Verify correct storage of frozen, chilled and ambient goods.
- Monitor both air and product core temperatures.
- Monitor perishable produce such as fruit and vegetables, fish, poultry, meat and dairy products, in supermarkets, shops, wholesale and on airlines.
- Monitor shock, vibration or temperature that affects delicate products.
- Monitor a diversity of shipments such as frozen and chilled foodstuffs, livestock, pharmaceuticals, electronics and works of art.
- Identify when product mishandling took place if products arrive damaged.
The company says: "While our extensive range of off-the-shelf data loggers and probes suit most needs, Gemini can produce custom solutions where required. Tinytag hardware and software are designed and manufactured in house allowing us to be adaptable for your application."
Gemini has an in-house calibration laboratory providing UKAS traceable certification.
Visit Gemini at IMHX on stand 20A24.