02 May 2013
The Liftalert is a cost-effective instrument that increases forklift safety. It features a visual and audible alarm at the approach of overload and at the overload point.
- Increases loading safety in yard and/or warehouse.
- Value-adding system for minimal investment.
- Identifies operators and forklifts at risk through memory feature.
- Increases vehicle efficiency and minimises machine downtime for servicing or repair.
- Requires no user interaction.
- Promotes best operator practice.
- Maintains truck lifting capacity and driver visibility.
- LCD indicates % read-out and bar graph of load status.
- Accuracy +/- 2% of truck capacity.
- Initial audible alarm at 90% of permitted load and continuous audible alarm and flashing display at 100% and over.
- Overload logging capability.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Proven technology in a robust waterproof enclosure sealed to IP67.
- Unique bracket enables installation of the instrument in any position
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION