Win acclaim for your safe site
13 October 2014
The Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA) is inviting all owners and operators of fork lift trucks to enter their workplace in the biggest awards show in the materials handling calendar: the annual Awards for Excellence 2015.
The FLTA’s Safe Site Award is sponsored by Doosan Industrial Vehicle (UK) Ltd and is designed specifically to recognise companies that have made a positive change to their site – or sites – in the last 12 months in a drive to make them safer.
This could include any of the following:
• Implementing a speed limit on your site.
• Installing a one-way system.
• Segregating pedestrians and fork lift truck traffic.
• Setting up an in-house safety training scheme or initiative.
• Changing your work practices or procedures to improve safety.
• Partial or complete site redesign.
• This is your chance to demonstrate your safety credentials to the rest of the country and receive national recognition for your contribution to improving FLT safety.
Open to all
The Safe Site Award is open to any company that operates fork lift trucks at their workplace.
Entries will be vetted by the FLTA Technical Committee and the winner will be determined by the Board of the FLTA.
Winners will be presented with the materials handling industry’s highest accolade – the famous Archie statuette – at a ceremony to be held at The International Centre in Shropshire on Saturday 28th February 2015.
Entering is FREE, simply visit the FLTA website where you can download Entry Form 3: Safe Site Award.
But please don’t delay – nominations close on 31st October 2014.
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION