The speakers are:
• Catherine Weetman, Vice-Chair of CILT Environment and Sustainability Forum and Director of Re-think solutions.
• Morag White, previously Logistics Environment Manager at Sainsbury who now divides her time between Director of Environment 4 Logistics and Field Consultant at Transport and Travel Research.
• Monique Towner, Director of Environment 4 Logistics and Managing Director of SheQ Improvement Solutions Ltd.
Catherine Weetman will share with WIL her insight into the emerging business solutions and their risks, as well as her expertise in the complex issues of sustainability gained over 25 years business experience in manufacturing, retail, contract logistics and supply chain consultancy in different sectors of industry.
Morag White and Monique Towner will run an interactive session on pollution prevention and give their tips on how businesses can achieve a win-win situation by reducing their impact whilst at the same time reducing their costs.
These 3 speakers will be joined for a debate on how to create sustainable businesses in practice by:
• Tilly Shaw, Senior Environmental Accounting Associate at Sustain Limited, who helps organisations to reduce risk and optimise performance.
• Liesl Ward, Regional Operations Director at hosts Great Bear.
In the afternoon, WIL will hold its AGM and launch the new-look. Following their membership survey at the beginning of this year, they have worked hard behind the scenes and we will be unveiling their new logo, new legal entity and new streamline and improved organisational structure. Attendees will be able to have their say on the calendar of events 2015.
There will also be an optional tour of Great Bear's facility at the end of the day, and as usual there will also be plenty of time for networking throughout the day.
Tickets for the event are £50 each, including all refreshments and lunch. To book, please email email@example.com stating the number of tickets you require.