18 August 2022
- New Leuze plant in Malaysia begins operation
- Tackle conveyor downtime
- Asda boosts operator training
- Huge modular dock transforms loading for supermarket chain
- Introducing Zebra ET40/45 rugged tablets
- Savills: logistics build costs likely to remain high
- Like some glitz to go with that glamour?
- Insight on air freight in the UK
Within eight weeks of the initial enquiry, Optima has implemented Optimiser - a new, cutting edge cloud-based warehouse management system – for the Border Group, which operates modern warehouses with a 15,000 pallet capacity near Newport, Gwent. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- ELEROLL modular roller tracks
- RACKING REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE
- GTX Ride-On Scrubber Sweeper - Industrial & Commercial Floor Cleaning
- RACK ARMOUR (PALLET RACKING PROTECTION)
Following the successful launch of the Safer Logistics Campaign, Handling & Storage Solutions will continue its bid to promote health and safety awareness in logistics to an even wider audience...